Sunday, August 14, 2011

Viva Las Vegas

This Thursday myself and my homies are heading to fabulous Las Vegas to wish the beautiful Kelly Bart a happy 30th birthday. While I am sure hilarity will ensue I am hoping we make it out without a criminal record (misdemeanors don't count). I will post the photo spectacle when I return but in the mean time here is some vintage Vegas shots.

I am sure my trip will include many more uber tanned, ed hardy wearing douche bags but what can you do. The important thing is I obviously the super bonding fun time I am going to spend with my girls and our mans. Plus all the copious amounts of debauchery that will undoubtedly take place at the buffets, nudie bars, gaming tables and bars.













most photos taken from eaylvegas.com and retrovegas.com

No comments: