Saturday, March 14, 2009

I got a brand new pair of roller skates

Today my buddy Jeff hooked Donny and I up with some bitchin new tattoos, I got a Demon roller skate!
A little back story for you, a few years ago I had an accident that involved my living room, a sugar glider, and roller skates. sigh, basically I was roller skating in the house while playing with the sugar gliders. The ensuing crash was heard round the word. Since then my ankle has been a constant reminder of my awesome ideas. It gets better, worse and then better again,back and forth back and forth. I thought maybe honoring my accident with a tattoo would help it heal, you know, like exorcising a ghost!

Lets see if it works

Oh and a word to the wise, there is a reason you're mom told you not to skate in the house

No comments: