Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Fuck I'm Sorry


I know, I know......bad blogger. I can't help it, I've been incredibly uninspired as of late. I just couldn't bring myself to do any half ass posts, I wanted to come back with a fucking BANG. Guess what? I totes am too.

In the past month Donny and I have been rocking the fuck out of the music world (also known as our house) For a long time we have been talking about starting a band and since we were in possesion of a bitchin keytar as well as a Mac with garage band we decided the time was now. So check out our smooth and rad sounds below. And if you really love me (please love me) go to our facebook page and "like" us. I desperatley need the validation (no, I really really do)

LIKE ME

the following photos below pretty much sum up our M.O


No comments: