Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Mr.July Unicorner: Paul Newman



Since Ive been such a shitty blogger I realize I have missed quite a few posts, one of them being the epically popular (.....) Mr. Unicorner feature. Seeing as its hot, hot July and the sun is baking everyone's testicles off in every place but San Francisco (seriously, I'm fucking coooold) I thought I'd serve us up a heaping helping of cool.

Also known as Paul Newman.

Hotter than Hell on Sunday, cooler than an (insert witty line) and not too mention the fine purveyor of delicious organic goods as well as friend to animals (and ladies) alike. He was a race car driver, a babe, and even at 83 I still would have made out with him. Probably more. Definitely more (and if any girl tells you different she is lying). That being said he loved his family and when asked if he would cheat he famously said "Why go out for a hamburger when you have steak at home?" And that ladies and gentlemen is almost hotter than he himself. Almost.










No comments: