Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Velvet

One of Donny and I's favorite things to do when we are out of town or on vacation is pop into a local head shop and peruse the deadstock black velvet posters. More often then not these were placed in the display sleeve 25 years ago and never touched again. Usually they are dusty, always they are awesome.

We have enough at this point to wallpaper a whole house with them......seriously though, how many different versions of a wizard riding a pegacorn into the night do two people need? Answer: A lot. a whole lot.

Anywho, here are a few I found online












On another note, one of my hobbies is making epic masterpieces out of the ones you color yourself (from the kids craft isle). I only color unicorn ones and I always scratch out the artists name and put my own.

sorry.

No comments: