Sunday, March 13, 2011

Dirty Dishes-Lazy Man's Peanut Butter Cookies

New Unicorner Feature!!! Welcome to Dirty Dishes!!!
My man has a sweet tooth, and being the dutiful wife I am I always want to indulge his cravings. As much as I love to cook and bake I rarely have the ingrediants I need on hand and when that sweet craving hits at 9:30pm wild horses couldn't get me to the grocery store.

So I am forced to improvise, the other night we stumbled across a 3 ingredient recipe for Peanut Butter cookies, after a little tweaking I came up with this. Most people should have the following things in their cupboard and for being so easy it really is quite tasty.

Makes 5 large cookies, 6 medium sized ones
- 1 egg
- 1 cup peanut butter ( I prefer natural crunchy but whatevs you have on hand is cool)
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (you can use just white if that is all you have)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (optional)

Preheat oven to 350
Beat egg, add white and brown sugar, as well as vanilla extract
after that is combined, mix the peanut butter in
spoon onto cookie sheet bake 8-15 minutes (till it looks done, eyeball it!)

let cool and enjoy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have been looking at motorcycle blogs for a while now and a few weeks ago I also got into van blogs. Through the power of the interwebs I am sitting here in Oklahoma City enjoying some badass peanut butter cookies. Thanks! Also tell Donny his shit rules and I will be ordering some stickers and t-shirt/patches soon.